Course Name: Advanced Concepts in Nursing
Course Duration: Six Months (includes 3 weeks of career counselling and Placement procedure)
Seats available : 145
Course Intake : April - November
Career alpine is offering a SIX MONTHS ADVANCED CONCEPTS IN NURSING COURSE for the ANM/GNM pass-out students from different nursing institutions in Punjab as well as other states, This course is basically designed as a Skills enhancing as well as preparatory course to give our students a good start to their careers in India and/or as well as overseas.
This course will help students inbetter understanding for better performance. Like Orientation, Relation to patients, safety procedures and various other skills required etc. In general some areas where most workers make common mistakes can be covered for safety of patients and staff.
The followings are covered in this six months training for our prospective students.
1. Nursing Theory and practice (basics)
2. Profession Language skills including Medical terminology for Nurses
4. Conflict avoidance and resolution at job site
5. Personal development: Include knowledge of profession, self presentation etc.
6. Critical Thinking and handling situations- In situations of acute emergencies, period of safety of patients as well as safety of self.
7. Record keeping: Knowledge of use of computers at the work place, handling files and patient reports, cleanliness etc.
8. Patient Handling practices (On job training in different situations)
9. General Assessment and as well as the Placement advise in reputed Hospitals in India or advice for overseas placements **, Resume writing, interview practices, this is mainly done in the last 2 to 3 weeks of course duration.
After successful completion, a student gets well trained in the required skills for the nursing profession in a better and advanced manner rather than gaining the similar skills & knowledge only after many years of the on job expertise.
** We do not provide any type of visa assistance, but do offer the advice and information related to the outside India nursing opportunities as well as placement advice to our all students, as because nursing is a globally accredited as a very noble profession.